Buying a new kitchen is an exciting time, and installation doesn’t have to be disruptive to everyday life. And with Magnet is currently offering free installation with new kitchens, it’s the perfect time to make big savings.
Follow our top tips for surviving installation…
1. If you are buying and installing your kitchen with the same company, check that you have a point of contact should you have any queries throughout the process.
2. Check what services your installer offers, for example – do they remove your old kitchen before starting to install your new one? Do they offer a pre-fit survey to evaluate exactly what your installation will entail? The more they offer, the less you have to worry about.
3. When choosing an independent kitchen fitter get at least three quotes from a recommended installer before making a commitment.
4. Ask if your fitter is TrustMark approved (a government scheme to benchmark quality and customer satisfaction standards).
5. Your kitchen contains vital utilities and appliances for the home, so some disruption is inevitable. Ask the fitter how long your services will be out of action so that you can make a plan for when you will be without water or electricity.
6. Ask your fitter for an installation schedule so you know exactly what’s happening when and you’ll be prepared for what to expect throughout the process.
Magnet’s fitters are Trust Mark approved which is a good benchmark for quality. They are also monitored to make sure they are trustworthy and reputable.
If you choose to have your kitchen installed with Magnet, your fitter will issue you with a 24 month workmanship guarantee and you will also receive a home check within 14 days as well as a Smart Care check after one year to ensure your kitchen is working exactly as it should be 12 months down the line.
This entry was posted on Thursday, June 7th, 2012 at 10:15 am and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.